Monday, March 24, 2014

Life Post: So Many Sign Ups

I feel like everyone around me had a bad Monday. My day wasn't the greatest, although it definitely wasn't that bad. My professor for my first class of the day forgot our papers at home, and that resulted in us getting out of class early. Another professor was sick, but we still had class with her using a microphone in order to be heard without losing her voice. Overall, nothing bad for me, but others didn't seem to be having that great of a day.

I had a meeting with my second advisor today and got my schedule for next semester approved. Now that they've both signed off on it, I just have to wait until my class is allowed to register, and I'll be set. Housing sign ups come up the day before class sign ups for my class, and I'm honestly more stressed about that. I really want to get a single, but there are so few and the current seniors and juniors get to sign up first. I can also buy a double as a single (what I'm doing this year), but there's a limited number and more money. I'm hoping for the best though, and I'll probably be obsessively checking the site while the other classes sign up to see if the singles are still there.

I didn't get much sleep last night because I ended up laying in bed for about two hours before I could fall asleep. Not the best way to start the week, but I actually don't feel that tired right now. This morning was hard, but I'm not feeling as horrible as I sometimes do on evenings after not sleep much. Hopefully tonight I manage to fall asleep quicker.

How I Met Your Mother comes on tonight, and it's the last episode before the series finale. Crazy! There's only about fifteen minutes as I write this, so I should probably wrap this up. I have to go get prepared for that.

How I Met Your Mother series finale: 7 days
Summer break: 46 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 64 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 64 days

No comments:

Post a Comment