Thursday, March 27, 2014

Life Post: Sudden Heavy Load of Homework

Today feels like it's dragged on forever, which is somewhat odd since I actually had one class less than I typically do on Thursdays. I did have a test earlier though, so maybe that contributed to it. The test went well though I think. Hopefully I'm correct and did well.

Other than the test not much has actually happened today other than having a ton of homework. I really shouldn't be surprised because before I had way less homework than normal, and it only makes sense that I would suddenly have a ton now. That all means that my entire day today has pretty much been doing homework. I think it's what a lot of my weekend is going to be as well, but I'm still looking forward to having a weekend without classes.

At least I'm almost done with my work for today. I just need to read a little bit for a class, and I'll be done. Which means I'll be done in time for Reign to come on most likely, and I didn't get that with Twisted on Tuesday. I was trying to cram in homework during commercial breaks in order to not be up even later, and I do not recommend that at all.

How I Met Your Mother series finale: 4 days
Summer break: 42 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 60 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 60 days

No comments:

Post a Comment