Monday, March 3, 2014

Life Post: A Pleasant Monday and Getting Excited About Spring Break

I thought today would be a relatively easy Monday to get through. We were getting snow that might or might not cancel classes, so there was the possibility of that. I didn't really think classes would get canceled though, so I wasn't prepared for that. Lo and behold, they weren't. I did have a pretty light workload today in comparison to recent days though, so I expected I would finish up my work pretty quickly. I think that mindset is exactly why I'm not finishing up my work quite as quickly as I thought I would. I don't feel as pressured to get through it, so I'm going at a slower pace than normal.

That and I can't stop watching Little Mix's new music video for Word Up. Seriously, I'm obsessed. I don't even want to know how many times I've watched it since it was uploaded on VEVO, but it's definitely not helping me get work done. It's a nice break in between the things I need to do though.

I'm not complaining though. I have managed to do all of my work except work on a paper that isn't even actually due for about two weeks. I just want to work on it a bit today. So I'm pretty much done with school work, and it's nice not having a load of work to still do at this point in the day. It's making me even more excited for spring break next week. I still have to get through midterms though, so I shouldn't get too lazy just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment