Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Life Post: From Calm to Crazy in No Time at All

Today has been weird, but that's just because it went from being a really boring day to crazy within the past two hours. The majority of my day was spent at home with just my brother while everyone else was at either work or Holiday World (a theme park near here). I pretty much spent most of the day writing. I'm almost done with a draft of my Hunger Games fanfiction, and I think I'll be looking for a beta reader for it soon, which is awesome.

Then about two hours ago, people started coming home and a ton of stuff started happening. None of it's worth getting into, but things in the house were just way more hectic than they had been all day. Plus, the One Direction fandom has now blown up. Usually when things get crazy with my family, I escape to Twitter and Tumblr to calm down. That's been absolutely impossible today since both Twitter and Tumblr are currently both as crazy as everything going on in my house. So, I'm probably just going to go read fanfiction after writing this and hope no one in my family interrupts, since I still don't have my room at the moment. Here's to hoping the rest of the day is a bit calmer.

Oh! I have to mention the two releases today. I haven't gotten City of Heavenly Fire yet, although I'm very excited for everyone who has. I don't want to read it until I have my room back and can read in peace and quiet, so I'm just hoping to avoid spoilers until then. I've downloaded Sorry I'm Late, although I don't know when my physical copy will come because the order still says processing even though it was supposed to ship days ago. Still, the album's awesome, and I love it!

And with both those releases, it's time to add two different countdowns at the end of these posts!

The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 10 days
How to Train Your Dragon movie release: 17 days
Birthday Bash/Little Mix concert: 17 days (Can I cry with happiness and anticipation?)

No comments:

Post a Comment