Sunday, May 18, 2014

Life Post: Recovering from Nashville

On Saturday I went to Nashville with my grandma, Jenny, and Matthew. It was a lot of fun but also exhausting considering I got basically no sleep. Still, it was worth it. We walked around the Opryland Hotel and went to the Country Music Hall of Fame. It wasn't anything too big, but we had a lot of fun. Although I do wish I hadn't spilled coffee all over my pants. That would have been nice.

Today has pretty much been recovering from yesterday. I slept so well last night, but even now I feel a bit more tired than usual. I've been writing today, but sometimes it's been hard to focus because I just feel tired. I'm looking forward to going to bed again tonight. Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel completely awake. We'll see. This week is going to be busy with Matthew graduating eighth grade and Regina and Jenny graduating high school. There's a lot going on, so I'd like to not be tired the entire time.

City of Heavenly Fire book release: 9 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 9 days
The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 19 days

No comments:

Post a Comment