Monday, May 19, 2014

Life Post: The Week of Graduations

It feels surprisingly like a stereotypical Monday for being on summer break. Maybe it's because my parents are still going to work (obviously), and my brother still has school. Even Regina had to work today even though she doesn't have school. Jenny was here today though, so I wasn't entirely alone like I was a lot of last week. And after this week my brother will be done as well.

The week is going to be pretty busy with my brother's eighth grade graduation on Wednesday and Regina and Jenny's high school graduation this weekend. There's a lot going on, so I guess that makes it even more obvious that today's a Monday.

I'm sure this'll be an exciting week for all three of them graduating though, and I'm looking forward to that, even if it's all stressful. It can't be anywhere near as stressful for me as it is for them.

City of Heavenly Fire book release: 8 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 8 days
The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 18 days

No comments:

Post a Comment