Monday, May 26, 2014

Life Post: A Relaxful Memorial Day

Happy Memorial Day to all of the Americans, and happy Monday to everyone else. I suppose I should put something here about honoring veterans or something, since that's what the holiday's all about, but I really have no idea what to say that hasn't been said somewhere already.

My Memorial Day was extremely nice because I got to rest after the crazy week that was last week and all the graduation stuff. I was exhausted by last night, but I felt way better once I woke up this morning. It was nice to just sit around and not have a million people running around the house and all that. Plus, I had an extremely stressful time last night trying to get the video of my sister's graduation up on Youtube, and today I managed to get my last City of Heavenly Fire theories video up much easier, which was nice.

We did go out to eat at Olive Garden tonight though. It was a sort of going away thing for Jenny since she goes back to Sweden this week. That was nice too, and my grandma ate with us too. It was nice, and I actually ate all of the food that I got. That's seriously the first time I can remember doing that.

Here's to hoping that this week is a lot less stressful and tiring than last week. Tomorrow is when City of Heavenly Fire and Sorry I'm Late are both out, which is exciting! I won't be getting City of Heavenly Fire tomorrow though, and I want to wait to start it until I have my room back and can read it without getting disturbed. Hopefully I can avoid spoilers. Sorry I'm Late will be coming in the mail, and I don't know when. I also have it ordered on iTunes though, so I'll be able to download that right at midnight, which is awesome. Since we've already heard the album, I know I'll love it.

City of Heavenly Fire book release: less than one day
Sorry I'm Late album release: less than one day
The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 11 days

No comments:

Post a Comment