Friday, May 16, 2014

Life Post: Driving and a Party

I drove for the second time in a while today, and this time it was all the way to Evansville. I hate driving to Evansville for several reasons including how far it is and just the traffic in general, and then today I had to take a detour that made it even worse. Overall, it went well, and it was still a lot better than when I used to drive and stuff. Still, it definitely wasn't enjoyable. My mom and I went to Sears because my mom wanted something, and I'm never a big fan of shopping for clothes either. That was pretty much the extent of my day.

Now people are over at our house because tonight's Jenny's going away party and they can't have it where they were going to. It got switched to our house at the last minute, so now all of their friends will be running around all night. I have to wake up early tomorrow, so here's hoping they at least leave somewhat early. They're mostly staying outside though, so it could be worse.

I still haven't gotten any writing done today, so I'm going to go do that now. I doubt I'll get any done tomorrow, so I don't want to slack off today.

No comments:

Post a Comment