Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Life Post: So Close to Summer

Today has felt pretty odd. I didn't actually have any finals today because of the way things fell, so today has mostly been focused on studying for my last final and cleaning up my room. I wish I had made more progress in all of those things.

I still have empty bags and things, but they aren't packed because I dislike the idea of just starting to dump things into them. That's what I'm going to have to do though, and I don't know why I'm putting it off when I know it's not going to be neat or anything like I feel it should be. I also forgot that the fridge even needs to be defrosted until an hour ago or so, so let's hope it's not dripping water or anything when we move it. Also, I had ice pops in the freezer of that fridge that I'd completely forgotten about because it had been cold, and I don't know what to do with those now. There's no way I'm eating them all by tomorrow, and I think that if I checked right now they're already liquid.

Tomorrow's my last final though, and I move out immediately afterwards. I'm just ready to be finished with all of it. The moving out part in particular I am absolutely dreading. It's summer break afterwards though, so there's that.

Summer break: 1 day (!!!)
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 20 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 20 days

No comments:

Post a Comment