Sunday, May 25, 2014

Life Post: The Graduation Stuff Has Finally Ended

This afternoon was my sister's graduation party, and now that it's over, the graduation madness has finally ended. This week should still be a bit crazy though between City of Heavenly Fire and Sorry I'm Late both being released and Jenny moving out and going back to Sweden. There'll be a lot to do.

The party went well, although I didn't stay down there for all of it. I was there more than half the time, and that was enough for me. My brother and I spent a good deal of it playing cards, and I even taught him how to play poker. I got to see some of my family that I haven't seen in a while, so that was nice.

I feel like these posts have been so short lately, and it's not because things aren't happening. It's because there's so much happening that it's just too overwhelming to talk about it in any detail. Plus, I'm usually too tired from whatever's going on to stop and write a long post. Hopefully, things will calm down now for a bit, but we'll see.

City of Heavenly Fire book release: 2 days (!!)
Sorry I'm Late album release: 2 days (!!)
The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 12 days

No comments:

Post a Comment