Saturday, May 3, 2014

Life Post: Preparing to Move Out and Finals

Not having classes on Friday has thrown my days of the week off, and I keep thinking that this is Sunday instead of Saturday. It doesn't really matter anyway since my schedule isn't the same this coming week with finals. I'm sure that'll just have me feeling off even more going to different classes at different times and whatnot.

I've definitely been studying a lot, but I also don't feel like I'm studying enough. There's just so much from the entire semester, and while I think I have the ideas down (the most important parts I think), I'm not so sure about some of the more technical stuff I'm supposed to know, like connecting authors, artists, and composers with their work. There's just so much of that, and I've been struggling with it all year. I'm hoping for the best though, and the hardest of the exams is the last one I take, which means more time for studying. I still have two days before my first exam too, so I'll have tomorrow to study for it as well. Hopefully I manage to retain the information.

I also got a ton of writing done yesterday, since I used that and reading fanfiction as breaks during studying. It was the most I'd written in months, and I loved it. I haven't done as much today, but I'm hoping to do a bit more later, even if it's not as much as yesterday. I also need to start cleaning up my dorm more, since I didn't do that at all yesterday, so that's not really conducive to writing.

My room's still a complete mess. I haven't even pulled out my suitcases yet to fill them up because I feel like I'll need stuff, even though I'm sure there are at least some things I don't. Even with the suitcases, I'll have a lot more stuff I think, and I don't even want to think about where that's all going to go. I'm a bit paranoid about being checked out and having the dorm inspected though just because that's how I always am about these sorts of things, and that's making me feel anxious every time I start thinking about cleaning or packing.

Needless to say, I'll be happy when this next week is over and it's summer break. Not much longer to go!

Summer break: 6 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 24 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 24 days

No comments:

Post a Comment