Saturday, May 24, 2014

Life Post: My Sister's High School Graduation

My little sister graduated from high school this morning. It's so hard to believe that actually happened. Even though I've actually looked at and held her diploma, it doesn't really feel real. It makes me feel old just thinking about it.

I'm kind of glad that both graduations are over because it means less stress, but I can't believe my brother's going into high school and my sister's going into college. Regina's still having a graduation party tomorrow, but after that, we're done with the graduation stuff and she's on to college. That's so insane.

I know my brother will enjoy high school and my sister will enjoy college. I look forward to seeing what they go on to do in the future. I need to focus on that rather than just feeling old because of how old my little siblings are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment