Tuesday, May 13, 2014

LIfe Post: Summer Stress

Today has turned into a rather miserable day in the past hour or so if I'm really being honest. I'm always more stressed when at home than at school for a variety of reasons, and that's really starting right now. This summer is shaping up to be particularly bad, and that's all really obvious today. I'm not at all looking forward to dealing with all of this the entire summer.

In brighter news, we have a release date for Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them! I already have a countdown set on my phone, and I am really excited about it! Just about two and a half years to go. It should be interesting seeing it all happen. I really do have high hopes for the movie.

City of Heavenly Fire book release: 14 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 14 days
The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 24 days

No comments:

Post a Comment