Saturday, May 31, 2014

Life Post: Time Flying By and Writing a Bit Less

I can't believe it's the last day of May. This year is just flying by at an almost scary speed. I especially can't believe that the Birthday Bash concert is in less than two weeks. I printed off mine and Ji's tickets today, and I get giddy every time I look at them. We're so close now!

I've been writing a lot here about how much writing I've been doing since summer break started. I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a day since I got home from school (except the day we went to Nashville and I was gone all day) that I haven't written, usually a bunch. It's starting to wear me down though, and I've decided I'm not writing on the weekends anymore. It is summer break after all, and as much as I love writing, I need a break every so often. I'll even admit that part of the decision was because I really want more time to read City of Heavenly Fire. (It's so, so good so far guys. I need to talk about it, but I don't want to post spoilers everywhere. It's driving me crazy.) Still, I think it's a good idea for the rest of the summer. I'm sure I'll still get a ton of writing done this summer even with only writing five days a week.

The Fault in Our Stars movie release: 6 days
How to Train Your Dragon 2 movie release: 13 days
Birthday Bash/Little Mix concert: 13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment