Thursday, May 8, 2014

Life Post: Finals are Over and It's Summer Break!

I'm writing this post right after finally making it home. I honestly have no idea how I'm finding the energy. I woke up this morning feeling like I hadn't slept at all, and after all the moving and everything, I don't know how I'm awake. I almost fell asleep in the car multiple times.

The last final went well today, although it was a bit hard to concentrate. There are a few questions where I completely blanked even though I remember studying and going over that exact information multiple times. Still, I feel like I did really well overall. This is the class where I always do worse than I think I did though, so I'm taking that feeling with a grain of salt. I'm just hoping I'm not one or two points away from the next letter grade this time like I was on the last two tests in this class because those grades drive me insane.

After that final, my mom and I packed all of the stuff from my dorm into the car, and it could have been a lot worse. Some of the stuff was a tight fit, but we managed to shove it all in, and it didn't take too long all things considered. The RD showed up really fast after I called to check out too, so that was awesome. I'd managed to chip the paint on one of my walls, and I've been stressed forever about telling them about it. She didn't seem to bothered by it though, and she told me that I wasn't getting charged for anything, which honestly surprised me. So, that went pretty great, and I signed the papers I needed to in order to check out, and then we drove home.

Of course we had to unload everything from the car once we got home too, which is never fun after you've packed it in there and driven 3+ hours. The bags themselves still aren't unpacked, but that's going to happen gradually. I bet some of them won't even be unpacked when I'm getting ready to go back in August. I still don't really have a room right now, since Jenny's still here and doesn't go back to Sweden for a few weeks, so my stuff is all laying around downstairs too. I can't really do anything else with it until I get my room back, which is fine with me since I have no interest in sorting through it right now.

It's nice to be home though, and I'm really looking forward to this summer. My summer break countdown is over now too, which means adding on the next one at the end of these posts. There's so much awesome stuff happening this summer too!

City of Heavenly Fire book release: 19 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 19 days
The Fault in Our Stars movie release 29 days

No comments:

Post a Comment