Sunday, May 4, 2014

Life Post: One Day Until Finals

By this time tomorrow I'll have taken my first final, and I'm actually starting to feel nervous. It's odd, but up until now I hadn't felt overwhelmed or even stressed really. I was studying and had a good pace and all of that. I wasn't entirely sure how well I was retaining some of the information, but I wasn't too worried. Now though I've suddenly realized that finals start tomorrow, and I'm getting a bit nervous.

It's completely irrational because I know I'm just as prepared as I was yesterday, but I guess a part of me just feels like it should be stressed out. It doesn't help that there's also moving out to think about, which most definitely stresses me out to think about.

Just a few more days, and it will be summer break. At least there's that. I think I'll calm down about finals as soon as my first one is out of the way. Then I'll at least only be freaking out about moving out of the dorm.

Summer break: 5 days
City of Heavenly Fire book release: 23 days
Sorry I'm Late album release: 23 days

No comments:

Post a Comment