Thursday, November 7, 2013

An Awesome But Tiring Day

Today has been quite the long day. I woke up feeling like I'd gotten no sleep at all even though I'd actually gotten just as much as I typically do. I think this had a lot to do with my allergies as they were particularly bad today. Whatever the case, I also wound up with a massive headache, and getting through today has been somewhat challenging.

It's really a pain because both of my classes today were pretty great. In one we talked about John Green books and nerdfighters, and in the other, all we did was discuss The Hunger Games. (And that Hunger Games discussion got pretty heated. More heated than any other discussion we've had this semester.) (I just wish I could have experienced those awesome conversations without a pounding headache during them.

I still have to email one of my friends tonight for a paper I'm writing for one of my classes. We've been planning it for a long time, so I'm excited to finally get that out of the way so that I can also get the actual paper out of the way. I'm hoping Skype will cooperate for the interview since it freezes all the time. (We can't talk in person thanks to there being about four hours in between us at the moment.)

I'm ready to go to bed and get some sleep. Unfortunately, some work still needs to be done before that happens. Hopefully, I can stay awake long enough to get everything done.

No comments:

Post a Comment