Saturday, November 23, 2013

1D Day

It's 1D Day! I honestly have no idea what to expect from 1D Day or if it will even turn out to be exciting, but I'm still excited to see how exciting it will be. (That made so much sense...)

I've managed to get a good deal of my homework done for the day ahead of time, but I still have too much to do for there to be any hope to get it done before 1D Day starts. I'm hoping that there will be a bit of time where whatever's going on is just disinteresting enough for me to get some work done. Even if there's not, it's no big deal. I can get it done tomorrow. It's not that much work.

I still can't believe it's going to be seven hours long. It'll be interesting to see what they do for that amount of time. I know there are a bunch of guests, but I still don't know how they're going to fill seven hours. It'll be interesting to see.

I didn't mean for this post to become all about 1D Day. It's just that it's all I'm really thinking about. I don't even know if I'm going to end up watching all of it because seven hours is such a long time, and I'm not even "bouncing up and down" excited. It's just that it's all I can make myself focus on. I'm interested to see how it actually goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment