Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Nightmares Throw Me Off

Today started off weird. Primarily because I woke up early this morning from a nightmare, and it really shook me up. I was able to fall back asleep, and when I woke up again, I wasn't even able to remember what the nightmare was about. I still remember how scared I was afterwards though, so it just kind of threw me off this morning.

I haven't even been awake that long, and I haven't managed to get anything done. I wanted to watch an episode of Naruto before class and then do homework afterwards (or maybe homework before class if I had time). I'm kind of moving much slower than normal though, so I don't even know if I'll get around to watching an entire episode of Naruto. I'll maybe get halfway through if I'm lucky. Who knows though. I could get through it faster than I think I will.

Hopefully today goes well. I have less work than I have had recently, so I'm looking forward to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment