Monday, November 25, 2013

Almost Thanksgiving Break

Tomorrow's finally Thanksgiving break! I'm so excited even though I still have two classes to go to tomorrow. My last big project is due tomorrow, and I already have it done. There's a few other papers due after break, but they're all mostly finished as well.

I'm just really excited to go home for a few days and see family and eat Thanksgiving food. I've seriously been daydreaming about Thanksgiving food for the past month. It's easy to do when you're at college and have to eat in the dining hall.

Hopefully I'll get caught up with stuff during break, but I'm not too hopeful. I'm too far behind, and I'll probably be fairly busy with family stuff. Still, I should get some stuff done, so that's good. Mostly, I'm just glad to get to see my family and have a bit of a break from school before finals.

No comments:

Post a Comment