Friday, November 8, 2013

Leftover Nerves

This week has been a bit strange now that I stop to think about it. I just say that because the first half of the week seemed to go by at a normal pace, but now that it's Friday, it doesn't feel like Friday. I'm not going to complain though. I'm perfectly willing to take a weekend.

I spent yesterday evening being a bit of a bundle of nerves, and I'm still feeling the leftovers of that this morning. It's one of those things where I get nervous about one thing (far more than I should) and then it spreads to other things that I typically wouldn't be nervous about. It'll wear off sometime today I'm sure and everything will be fine.

I interviewed Ji last night (that's not what I was nervous about), and it was awesome getting to talk to her over Skype. Now I have to start writing the paper on the interview though. I'm hoping it won't be that difficult of a paper to get through.

Class starts in less than half an hour, so I need to go get ready and whatnot. Hopefully this turns out to be a pretty relaxing Friday and my nerves stop bothering me.

No comments:

Post a Comment