Friday, November 1, 2013

Lots of Writing and the Coming Holidays

Today has been a somewhat mentally exhausting day just because of the amount of writing I've been doing it. A lot of it was school work, but I've also been spending a ton of time working on the story I'm writing at the moment. I've made a lot of progress with it, and I'm really happy with where it's going. It's tired me out a bit though.

The only class that I usually have on Fridays was canceled today, so in a lot of ways it feels like a Saturday to me right now. I know that's going to end up throwing off my whole week next week, especially with the clocks being set back on Sunday too. It'll be crazy.

I can't believe it's November already. Just about one month to go until Thanksgiving, and I'm incredibly excited. I'm ready for it to be the holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment