Tuesday, November 12, 2013

The First Snow and a Poetry Reading

It began snowing before I went to bed last night, and even now some of it is left in the shady areas. I find snow to be really pretty, but I absolutely hate how cold that means it is outside. Snow is such a good and bad thing at the same time to me.

My allergies seem better today so far. Let's hope it stays that way. Yesterday was quite horrible as far as they're concerned.

Other than the work load getting a bit heavier as it nears finals, school is pretty much the same as always. Today I have to go to a poetry reading though. I have to have one more arts experience for my humanities class, and it's the only one I know of coming up that isn't during one of my classes. I've never been to a poetry reading, so I think it'll be pretty interesting. The only thing is that it's somewhat late, and I know the temperature will have dropped by the time I have to walk across campus. (I think it's very clear from this post how much I hate the cold.)

It's almost time for me to go to class though, so I don't have much time left. Hopefully my classes go by easily. We're talking about The Hunger Games in one class again today, so that should be a lot of fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment