Sunday, November 24, 2013

Seven Hour Live Streams Throw Everything Off

I still can't believe that I spent seven and a half hours watching One Direction the other day. Needless to say, I got very little else done, and today hasn't been much different. Spending seven hours watching a live stream apparently throws you off a bit. I've been having trouble focusing on anything, but it's getting better as the day goes one.

It helps that I only have two days of classes left until Thanksgiving break. I've been looking forward to Thanksgiving for more than a month, and it's actually somewhat unbelievable that it's now less than a week away. I'm very thankful to have a short break from school before finals afterwards. But after finals, it's Christmas break! I'm even more excited for that. Hopefully I'll finally have time to catch up with everything I'm behind on.

No comments:

Post a Comment