Monday, November 11, 2013

Snow, Allergies, and Finals

When my allergies are at their worst, it seems impossible to get through a Monday without a terrible headache. Sure enough, that's a problem today. I keep hoping and hoping that I'll wake up one day and my allergies will be better than they were the day before. It hasn't happened yet.

We're supposed to get snow tonight, and I can't say I'm thrilled about that. I love how pretty snow is, but I despise actually having to deal with it. I'm hoping that it'll start once I don't have to be out in it, and it will melt before I have to go out in it tomorrow morning.

Other than that, it's more or less a typical Monday. Because Thanksgiving is so late this year, it doesn't feel as late in the semester as it actually is. Basically, we'll have Thanksgiving break, come back just for finals, and then be on winter break. That means that all the final projects are starting/have started and things are getting busy. I'm not too stressed out yet, and I'm hoping Thanksgiving break falling where it does will make things less stressful than more. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment