Thursday, November 21, 2013

Almost Thanksgiving Time

Today has been a long day. It was also overcast this morning and rainy all evening, which never helps. Still, the day was overall a good one. It's just dragging on forever.

I still have homework to get done, even though I would typically be finished by now. I don't know why that is exactly. I've just been a bit slow at getting everything done to day. I'm blaming the weather because this always tends to happen on overcast, rainy days. It also probably doesn't help that I haven't slept well recently. There's no particular reason for that. It just seems like something new keeps me up each night or wakes me up during the night.

I'm very happy that tomorrow's Friday. I really need the weekend right now. Plus, next week is only two days long, and then it's Thanksgiving break. I need this break so badly. All of my big projects will be turned in (I only have one left as of right now that's stressing me out), and I will be able to relax before finals stress sets in. Plus, I've been craving Thanksgiving food for at least a month now, and I only have about a week until I finally get some.

No comments:

Post a Comment