Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Ticket Worry and Thanksgiving

I'm finally home for Thanksgiving break! I was so looking forward to having time off, and then One Direction announces tickets for their 2014 North American tour. I've been pretty stressed out over that now. I don't have tickets yet, but I'm forcing myself to not worry about it. I got to see them once, so I shouldn't worry about getting the absolute best tickets. I'm just going to enjoy Thanksgiving, and be okay with whatever happens with the One Direction tickets.

I really am extremely excited about Thanksgiving tomorrow. Today is baking day in our house. My sister Regina is more or less doing the most, but Jenny and I have helped. I'm really happy because we made two pumpkin pies, and I've been looking forward to them for more than a month now. Tomorrow I will finally get Thanksgiving food!

No comments:

Post a Comment