Thursday, November 28, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of the Americans, and happy Thursday to everyone else! I've been looking forward to this forever, so I'm incredibly happy. Today we're just having Thanksgiving with my parents and siblings. My grandma was coming, but now apparently isn't. We'll have Thanksgiving with my dad's family on Saturday too though.

I wanted to film some of Thanksgiving, but my mom gave our dogs gizzards and liver earlier and I filmed it. Now my camera is almost dead. We'll see how much it lasts throughout the day. My family doesn't like being filmed anyway, so there's not a ton I could film. Other than the food of course, which is probably what I'll mostly end up filming.

I'm so excited to finally get Thanksgiving food after waiting for a whole year! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment