Monday, November 18, 2013

Getting Behind on Everything but School

I've reached that point in the semester where absolutely everything is getting pushed aside other than schoolwork. There's hardly any time for anything else. I've gotten so behind on reviewing everything (from the TV shows I watch each week to the books I've read), and I have no idea when those reviews will be up. I have a video that I'm planning on editing today that's a review of last week's How I Met Your Mother, but another episode airs tonight and who knows when I'll review that. I have a feeling I'm going to get a lot more behind before I catch up. I'm not allowing myself to stress out about that though. I'm just focusing on getting all my school stuff done, and if I have time after that to get anything else done then I will.

I have a done of stuff due this week, and then next week is Thanksgiving. After that we go straight into finals, but at least I have Christmas break after that. Nothing is overwhelming at this point, so I'm just thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment