Saturday, November 16, 2013

So Much Work

You don't really realize how busy you are until it's Saturday and you realize how much work you have to accomplish this weekend. I have been doing pretty good at working on everything at a pace where I can get it all done without being too stressed out. Still, I have multiple things due this week, and I'm feeling a little bit of pressure. I'm almost done with most of the stuff, but because there are so many projects, I don't feel like I'm almost done. I know that I'll be fine, but I am ready to get this stuff done and be finished. Luckily, it's almost Thanksgiving break, and then I just have to get through finals before Christmas.

To be fair, spending time watching both Naruto and Dawson's Creek this morning probably wasn't that helpful. I worked on one paper though, and it was extremely difficult because I was so tired. (That might have something to do with staying up to watch the amazing Korra finale last night. It was worth it. I can't wait to review it.) Watching Naruto and Dawson's Creek woke me up a bit, so I'm finally managing to get some work done. I've also written more than a thousand words on my story today, so that was awesome, even if it detracted from homework. I'm going to try and write more later too.

Also, I haven't mentioned any of my fanfiction on here in an extremely long time, but I currently have two chapters of a Hunger Games fanfic up (here and here). I'm planning on getting the third chapter up today, and it would be awesome if you checked it out. (Catching Fire is out in a week, so I've been very excited about Hunger Games lately. Studying it in class helped too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment