Thursday, February 27, 2014

Life Post: The Craziness Has Returned

I was so relieved before when things calmed down and I finally got a chance to breathe. Now everything has sped up again. I've been behind on my list of things to do all day today. I just finished up my homework right before I started writing this post, but the list of things to do is still longer than I'd like it to be this late in the day. At least the homework is done though.

I ended up staying up late two nights this week, and needless to say, that made the next days rather difficult. Last night though, I was in bed closer to my normal time, and my first class today was also canceled, which meant an extra hour and a half in bed. I'm extremely thankful because I needed the sleep. However, it might have also been a good idea to get up earlier and use the time to work on homework.

At any rate, tomorrow's Friday, and even though a good deal of my weekend will center around homework, I'm looking forward to it. Next week is the last week of classes before spring break. That means it's midterms and crazy, but it also means that once I get through it I get a week off. I can make it through another week.

No comments:

Post a Comment