Saturday, February 22, 2014

Life Post: It's Been a Crazy Week

After this past week, I am unbelievably thankful for the weekend. This past week was crazy. My last "life post" post was short and just consisted of me saying I was loaded with homework. That's how my entire week went plus even more. I had my interview for admittance to the school of education and met the high school senior I'm going to be mentoring among other things. It was just a lot to pack into one week.

Somehow, through all of that, I managed to update this blog quite a lot, and I posted several "life vlogs" (like these posts only videos) on my Youtube channel. It's no wonder that I've been so worn out!

With all of that, I've had very little time to do anything that isn't homework, school related things, writing a blog post, or filming and editing a video. That was what my entire week was. I still have plenty of homework to do this weekend, including working on two papers that are a bit on the overwhelming side if I stop to think about them, but I'm hoping to get a good deal of writing done for the Hunger Games fanfiction I'm working on. That got pushed aside this week, like my writing almost always has been this semester. I've already written quite a bit today though, so I think we're doing good. Plus, I wrote quite a bit of my research paper earlier, so we're doing good with that. I still have homework I need to get done today, but I could have a much worse stack of work.

I'm probably not doing myself any favors by pushing the rest of my homework off until later today, but we'll be okay. For now I'm going to go edit a video I filmed yesterday and get that up.

No comments:

Post a Comment