Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Life Post: Lots of Homework

I've had a rather long day. Last night I stayed up a bit later than I should have, and I'm definitely feeling it today. It was an intense struggle to stay awake in my classes, and now I'm having the same struggle with homework.

It seems like I'm having projects in all my classes at once. It's not so much that the projects themselves that are hard, but trying to keep what I need to get done with each one is proving to be a bit of a hassle. I also have a huge paper to write and then a somewhat smaller one that I need to start soon. Still nothing too big to handle, but enough to cause a bit of stress.

I'm pretty sure most of my day will be working on homework from here on out, although I'm hoping I'll get done quicker than I'm anticipating. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment