Monday, February 10, 2014

Life Post: A Pretty Great Monday

I have to say that this is turning out to be a pretty great Monday so far. I managed to get more sleep this weekend than I have in a while, so even though I got to bed somewhat late last night, I still feel far more awake than I have on recent weekdays. That's a huge relief considering I was starting to get really worried about how little sleep I'd been getting. Hopefully that improves. I've actually been sleeping through the nights lately, so that's a really good sign. I still have no idea what kept waking me up during the night for more than a week.

I haven't even started on homework yet though (unless you count doing some research for a paper), so I really need to get to that. I'm also hoping to get some writing done today, but we'll see what happens there.

No comments:

Post a Comment