Thursday, February 13, 2014

Life Post: Just a Bit Tired

Today has been such a long day during a long week. I still have so much homework to get through, so I really shouldn't be writing this. I'm about to fall asleep though, so here I am taking a break from my work.

It really has been a good week. I just haven't been sleeping well, and that's making things a bit difficult. Also, next week is going to be somewhat eventful, so I'm starting to feel a bit of anxiety over that. So far though I've been doing a good job of not freaking out. It's just that next week is the week that I'm interviewed in order to earn acceptance to the school of education and when I meet the high school senior that I'm going to be mentoring. Hopefully both things go well.

Now, I really need to get back to studying. The sooner I get done, the sooner I can (possibly) take a nap. (Oh, wait. I just remembered Reign comes on tonight. Yeah, a nap isn't happening.)

No comments:

Post a Comment