Saturday, February 1, 2014

Life Post: Lots of Writing

It's been a somewhat long day between the homework and the writing I've been doing. Since I don't get to write much at all during the week, I've begun spending the majority of my weekend doing it instead. I love writing, but it does kind of make it feel like I'm not getting any breaks at all. I've been at it pretty much all day except a few breaks. I still have a bit of homework as well, but it should be too hard to get through that.

Mostly I'm just enjoying having my portfolio done. It's so nice not to be stressing over that anymore. I can't wait to turn it in on Monday and be officially finished with it.

The weather was so nice today, even though it was wet and rainy. It was the first time in days that it was above freezing, and if it hadn't been raining, I would have wanted to stay outside all day. I don't think it's supposed to be like this for long, so I want to enjoy it while it lasts.

Hopefully tomorrow's relaxing, even with the writing I plan to do. I think it'll be a pretty good day over all.

No comments:

Post a Comment