Saturday, February 8, 2014

Life Post: Laundry and Caring Far Too Much about Subway

This happens to be a laundry day, and I'm writing this post as I wait for my last load of laundry to be finished in the dryer. I always dread laundry day because I do it when I first wake up, and I'm never a fan of doing anything right when I wake up, but carrying loads of laundry up and down stairs is especially horrible when you're still half asleep.

I haven't really managed to do much in between waiting for laundry other than go to Subway for lunch. I tried those new flatizza things, and I honestly am not a fan. Mine became really tough and hard to eat. I got their old little pizzas kind of often, but they got rid of those for these flatizza things and I'm a bit disappointed. The old ones were so much better, and I'm sure they would have sold better than these flatizza things if they'd just have advertised that they had them better. (I care far too much about Subway since I started going to school here. I suppose I should just be thankful my school doesn't have a McDonald's or something.)

The alarm on my phone is about to go off to remind me to go get my laundry, so I suppose I'll end this here. Hopefully as soon as I get my laundry done I'll finally get around to my homework. It's past noon, so I really should be getting through some of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment