Sunday, February 2, 2014

Life Post: My Sunday Spent Not Watching the Super Bowl

Well, it's Super Bowl Sunday, and I think the game just started. I don't really know since I'm not watching it, but that's what I gather from Twitter. Sometimes I feel like the only person who's never really done anything during the Super Bowl. Other people all have parties and stuff, but my family never really did. Plus, I don't care about football at all, so I've never been interested. I don't even care about the commercials, and I really have no idea why other people do.

Anyway, I've been writing and doing homework for most of the day, and I still have to work on a paper as well as write more on a non-school related thing. I'm pretty tired since I didn't sleep well this weekend at all. Hopefully that won't transfer over into the school week.

We're apparently supposed to get some pretty bad weather again this week, so maybe classes will get canceled. I'm not really betting on it, but it seems like it's a possibility. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment