Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Life Post: Snow Yet Again

The amount of snow we were supposed to get was kind of built up a little too much I think. Everyone seemed to be anticipating the university being closed, but while some classes were canceled, everything is more or less running the same as always. My first class this morning was canceled (was days before), but all my others happened just like normal, although missing students.

It was really nice having my first class canceled because I got to sleep in, even if it wasn't very successful. I mostly laid in bed, especially since my suite mate was up and it kept me up. Still, it was more rest than I would have got otherwise, so I'm thankful for that.

I was worried about how slick the sidewalks would be, but we don't seem to have gotten any ice at all. There are some spots left over from before, but mostly it's just snow. There was salt on pretty much all the sidewalks by the time I was up, so I didn't really have any problems getting to class. It's still been snowing today though, and I'm ready for it to stop.

I'm behind on my homework for the day. I haven't even started, and I have two tests I need to study for. I really need to get to that, so I'm ending this post here. Hopefully this work won't take too long!

No comments:

Post a Comment