Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Life Post: College Students Love to Color

Today has definitely been like most of my other Tuesdays this semester. I feel like my mind's been working like crazy all day today. I did a pretty good job of getting as much work done as I could during the only real break (the other one is insanely short and hardly gives me time to just eat lunch) in between classes today, but since I finished with classes, I feel like I've hardly gotten anything done. I still have quite a bit I need to do, including study for a test that I have tomorrow and am a bit nervous about.

Classes today all went really well though. We got to color in Spanish today, which is funny since I've been having this weird desire to color (but didn't have anything to actually color with) for months now. My professor even kept mine because she said it was cute. I think it ended up being "cute" because I'm terrible at art and it was more of an endearing in its terribleness sort of cute, but I'll take it.

My other classes today all felt rather long to be honest (which is usual for Tuesdays), but we had some great discussions in them. This is the day of the week that I have my one-on-one class with one of my professors, and in that class in particular we had a really good discussion. It's crazy how talking about things can make you voice (and therefore become consciously aware) of things that seem to have been sitting in your unconscious for quite a while.

Anyway, I need to get back to my work. Most of what I have left shouldn't take long, and I want to get through all of that so I can study.

No comments:

Post a Comment