Friday, September 12, 2014

Life Post: Allergies and Experiments

This week went by so quickly. I can't believe it's Friday. Of course my allergies would choose today to get absolutely terrible though. I should have seen it coming since it's been getting colder. My allergies are around year-round, but weather changes always make them even worse for a bit. (Not to mention that they're all around worse when I'm in Indianapolis (i.e. farther north) as well.) I took my allergy medicine today, but it's not seeming to make much difference. I can already feel a sinus headache coming on, so I'm trying to get as much work done as I can before it gets even worse.

Anyway, this isn't meant to be one long complaint. My day has actually been really good except for the allergies. I only had one class, and we didn't really have class in the traditional sense. Instead, we were put into groups, and each group was assigned a research method for sociology. My group got experiment, so we spent the entire period out on campus (actually in the campus center and Starbucks mostly) performing our experiment. It was basically a failure. Most people were in class or already gone for the weekend, so there weren't enough people around campus to really get a good idea of what we were trying to study. Instead, we're going to do what we can on our own over the weekend. My part is to help write the paper up on the findings along with one other group member. It shouldn't be hard. It's not a difficult thing to write, and I'm only doing half of it.

I'm going to get back to my homework though. I want to get through it so that I can enjoy my Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment