Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Life Post: Sleep and Homework

I'm currently in the middle of what is my only break between classes on Tuesdays (except a short one that leaves just enough time for me to rush to eat lunch). Theoretically, I'd probably be a lot better off if I used this time for homework, but instead I usually sleep for at least an hour. I'd feel bad about not doing homework if it weren't for the fact that I don't think I'd last the rest of the day without the nap.

I actually have already managed to get some work done since waking up, so that's one thing to check off. Unfortunately, my list of homework to do is insanely longer than normal, which is just great on today of all days. I also have a test in my next class, but I'm hoping I'll get finished at least a few minutes before the usual time and be able to do homework as well as eat some lunch.

I don't have that much longer until class, so I'm going to get back to homework and try to get more done. I'm not sure I have enough time, but it's worth a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment