Monday, September 22, 2014

Life Post: Finishing Up a Paper

This is one of those Mondays where it's been a slow start to the week. I was actually being so productive this morning and getting a ton done, but that seems to have dropped off now. I still have a good amount of work to get done, including finishing up editing a paper that's due tomorrow.

I really want to get my homework done because last night I started watching that Creating the World of Harry Potter (it's entirely possible I screwed up the title) documentary that's on the Ultimate Edition DVDs for the first time, even though I've had the DVDs for quite a while. I've made it about half of an hour in, and I really want to finish it up tonight after I've finished my work. Because of that, I'm going to get back to that paper right now. I'm a bit nervous because this has been a hard one to write. I changed my thesis at least four times while writing, and I still feel like it's a bit all over the place. It makes me nervous to turn in, but I'm going to go do what I can before I call it finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment