Friday, September 5, 2014

Life Post: Finally a Break

You know you're really into the semester when you start being as thankful for the weekend as I am today. I still have a lot of homework to do, but I hope I have time for other stuff without classes happening as well. I already got to sleep in a two extra hours this morning because I don't have my earliest class on Friday, and that was the absolute best. I was about to pass out all day yesterday, and that was after taking a nap.

I actually haven't even started on my homework yet because I'm so ready for the weekend that I can't be bothered. I'll get to that really soon though. I also want to write today because it's been more than a week since I last had time. I can't even remember the last time that happened. I'm feeling such a strong urge to write, but I'm also afraid I'll have really bad writer's block about where I was in the story since it's been so long. I guess we'll see. I'm really hoping I actually have time to write during the week this coming week. This past week was kind of crazy, but I don't foresee every week being like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment