Sunday, September 14, 2014

Life Post: Lazy Sundays Are Nice

Today feels like the epitome of a lazy Sunday, which is incredibly nice. I did have homework to do, but I'm mostly done with it already. The weird thing is that I did all of that, but it still feels like a lazy day. Probably because I worked on two papers, but they're not due for a while, which meant it wasn't too stressful of work. I also studied for a test I have tomorrow, but even that didn't seem too bad. Probably because I've already studied enough to feel prepared.

As for the rest of the day, I do want to get some writing done that isn't for school, but it probably won't be that much. I also have one other test to study for later. For the most part, I just want to appreciate the last bit of the weekend before it's back to classes tomorrow. I'll probably need this when I'm starting off my week with two tests.

No comments:

Post a Comment