Sunday, September 21, 2014

Life Post: Family Came to Visit

Yesterday my mom and brother came up to visit. I ate lunch with them and my sister at a Chinese buffet, which is always an experience that I cherish. I don't eat Chinese food all that often, but it is some of my absolute favorite food. I could seriously go on about my love for Chinese food forever, but I'll refrain.

We also went to the mall and then grocery shopping for me and my sister. I'm not a huge fan of shopping at all, but I got Auntie Anne's, which is always a bonus. I didn't even get anything at the mall other than one pair of khaki pants. (I swear I used to have someone, but apparently the all disappeared, since my mom said they weren't in my closet.) My siblings found a lot more than me though.

After writing all that out, it really doesn't sound like we did a lot, but it took quite a while. Nothing too eventful happened, but it's always nice to see my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment