Monday, September 8, 2014

Life Post: One Direction Just Made My Monday

I've had a pretty unexpected Monday morning. The first weird thing is I actually feel well-rested, which never happens on a Monday, but then, to top things off, I come out of my first class of the day to find out that One Direction has announced their new album (It's called four. They named their fourth album four. I can't even believe.) and released a song from it for free on their website.

The song is amazing, guys! I'm refraining from using all the caps lock here that I was using on Twitter, but just know that I am beyond excited. I was excited for the album before of course, but I really like the sound of this song, and I can't wait to see what the rest of the album sounds like in comparison. It's such a great song. I'm going to be listening to it all day long now when I'm not in class. I don't even know how I'm going to sit through the rest of my classes because of my excitement. Normally I'd be taking a nap right now, but I guess it's a good thing that I don't feel as tired than normal after this craziness and being on the computer instead. I'll probably feel even more dead tomorrow than usual, but I'll deal with that when it comes.

I'm going to go now since I have class pretty soon, and since I'm awake, I might as well trying and get some stuff done before it. While listening to the new song over and over, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment