Monday, September 1, 2014

Life Post: September 1st

I can't believe it's already September. I actually remembered to change my calendar this morning, which doesn't happen all that often. The last several months especially, it hasn't been changed until at least a week in. I think I'm pretty good at changing it on September though because I'm always aware of September first. Everyone goes back to Hogwarts today. How could I forget?

It also helps that I have a One Direction calendar with all of the boys having their own picture on the month of their birthday. Niall's my favorite, and his birthday is in September. I can't waste any precious time of having him staring at me every day.

It's still early in the day, but I'm having a pretty relaxing Labor Day. I have a good bit of homework to do, and I've already managed to do some. I still have quite a bit more, but it's not too bad. It still feels nice to have today off. I just need to finish up two papers that are due tomorrow, start another paper, and do some reading. I think that sounds like more than it will actually be. Finishing up the papers is just going over them for any mistakes one last time and then printing them off. The reading will probably be the hardest because it's a lot of pages. That's why I'm going to get to that reading right now. I'm hoping to get at least most of it done before lunchtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment