Thursday, September 18, 2014

Life Post: Surprise of Extra Time

Not only is it almost the weekend, but one of my classes for the day got canceled, which means one less class standing between now and the weekend. My two remaining (or supposed to be remaining) classes of the day are actually taught by the same professor, and she canceled the earlier one saying she was sick. The second one hasn't been canceled so far yet though. I'm not sure why that is, but I guess I'll have to wait a few hours to see if she ever cancels it as well. It would be nice if she did, I'm not going to lie. Then I'd be done for the day, and I also would only have one more class before it was the weekend.

Class being canceled has also given me more homework time, which makes me excited because hopefully I'll finish it earlier in the day. My workload this week has been somewhat insane, and I haven't been finishing my homework until really, really late in the day. Here's to hoping that doesn't happen today.

I've already finished the rough draft of a paper, which is awesome. My thesis changed about halfway through when I realized I was writing about something completely different than I intended, but that happens. I'll start revising it tomorrow and fix all of that, but I'm just happy to be done with a draft of it at the moment. That's the only homework I've done so far though because I only woke up from a nap a little while ago. I have two sociology assignments due tomorrow, so I think I'm going to get to those next.

No comments:

Post a Comment