Thursday, September 11, 2014

Life Post: Unexpectedly Sleeping In

Today's been pretty great so far. Mostly because my earliest class of the day was canceled, and that led to me sleeping in as late as I usually sleep on weekends (which admittedly isn't that late to most people). Now I feel really awake, and it's awesome. The only downside is the fact that I keep thinking that it's Friday because I only wake up slightly earlier than I did today on Fridays, and that means that I feel like I should be going to different classes.

Anyway, I have class in about twenty minutes, and I really need to leave the room right now. I thought I could get more written in the time I had, but it turns out that I was too busy glancing at the clock as the time inched closer to actually write all that much. I'm off to my class now.

No comments:

Post a Comment